Please join us for the Association’s Annual Labour Relations Conference. Our team has developed an engaging session that focuses on labour relations topics that are challenging employers in the workplace.
- Enough with Quiet Quitting!
Attendance Management in the Post Pandemic Work World
- Effective Workplace Communication
Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say
- Personal (but not private) Opinions and Workplace Impact Workplace Civility
By Guest Presenter Lindsey Harrington Relationship, Education, & Awareness Officer, Conciliation and Mediation Services
- What COVID-19 Has Taught Us About Accommodating Religious Beliefs
- A Prescription for Gathering Employee Health Information
Why, What, When and How to Seek Employee’s Medical Information to Effectively Manage Sick Leave Claims
- Gender Identity in the Workplace
- Navigating Unsettled Waters
Dive Into Market Rates and Job Evaluation & Tips to Keep You Afloat
- How Did We End Up Here?
A Union’s Duty of Fair Representation and Its Impact on Grievances and Arbitration
⇒ View the Flyer for more information
* Conference registration is now closed as we have reached capacity.