Clinical Engineering provides technology management, independent inspection and acquisition support for ceiling lifts and a range of other direct and non-direct patient care technologies, such as beds, stretchers, wheelchairs, lifts, sterilizers, cart washers, and flow meters.
Asset tracking for devices not serviced by the Health Association is also available through the electromechanical program.
This program provides support in the following areas:
- Alerts and Recalls Program
- Incident Investigation Program
- Equipment Purchase Specification Development and Acquisition Support
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Scope-Washer Program
- Sterilization Equipment
- Refrigerator / Freezer Temp & Alarm Quality Assurance Program
- Patient / Resident Lift Testing Equipment
- Biological Cabinet/Fume Hood/Clean Bench/Clean Room/Isolation Room Program
For more information view our Electro-Mechanical Brochure.