Health Association Nova Scotia Health Plan members can submit all claims online, including receipts! Check out the attached Bulletin for information on submitting claims online and uploading receipts.
Note: Plan members must be registered on the Manulife Plan Member Secure Site to access all online options. The attached Bulletin also includes directions to register.
Other recent new features include:
- Pharmacy Savings Search – Now plan members can learn where they can get their prescriptions for less. Select from the Quick Links menu.
- Online claims enhancements – Now includes an easier way for plan members to submit coordination of benefits claims. Orthodontic claims have been added to the list of claims that can be submitted online. Select from the Quick Links menu.
- Available balances – Plan members can see how much paramedical coverage they have left and how long they have to use their coverage. Click on “My Benefits” on the top menu.
- Find Registered Professionals – In addition to having access to this search on the Plan Member Site, you can now access the Manulife provider directory directly from you smartphone.
- Electronic version of your Benefits Card - In addition to being able to view and print a temporary card from the Plan Member Site, you also have access to a mobile benefits card on your smartphone with the mobile app.