Health Association Nova Scotia is a not-for-proﬁt, non-government, membership-based association with over 60 years’ experience in delivering shared services for a wide range of health and health-related organizations. We provide exceptional human resource shared services, innovative clinical engineering solutions, policy support, and expertise our customers can count on. We are also a joint sponsor of the Nova Scotia Health Employees’ Pension Plan.
- Competitive Salaries
- Nova Scotia Health Employees' Pension Plan
- A Dynamic and Friendly Team Environment
- Comprehensive Health Benefit Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Healthy Workplace Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Computer Purchase Program
- Free Parking
- Company owned offices next to Sunnyside Mall, Bedford, just 3 minutes from Highways 101/102.
Current HANS/igility Employment Opportunities:
Other Employment Opportunities
We are also actively recruiting though for those who would like a career in continuing care across Nova Scotia https://www.healthassociation.ns.ca/sites/base/pages/continuingcarerecruitment. View these opportunities at: https://hans.startdate.ca/