Health Association Nova Scotia is a not-for-proﬁt, non-government, membership-based association with almost 60 years’ experience in delivering shared services for a wide range of health and health-related organizations. We provide exceptional human resource shared services, innovative clinical engineering solutions, policy support, and expertise our customers can count on. We are also a joint sponsor of the Nova Scotia Health Employees’ Pension Plan.
Our member service divisions include:
- Clinical Engineering
- Labour Relations and Compensation Analysis
- Group Benefit Solutions
- Member and Partner Engagement
- Shared Financial Services
Our internal service divisions include:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Competitive Salaries
- Nova Scotia Health Employees' Pension Plan
- A Dynamic and Friendly Team Environment
- Comprehensive Health Benefit Programs
- Education Assistance Program
- Healthy Workplace Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Computer Purchase Program
- Free Parking
- Company owned offices next to Sunnyside Mall, Bedford, just 3 minutes from Highways 101/102.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume, expressing your division of interest, to Daphney McGuire, HR Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities:
- Policy Analyst - Member and Partner Engagement, (2) - 12 Month Term Positions (Maternity Leaves), Bedford, NS. One commencing July 2, 2020, the other commencing August 10, 2020. Closing date: June 9, 2020
- Administrative Assistant - Group Benefits Solutions,(Full-time Permanent), Bedford, NS. Closing date: June 10, 2020.