Labour Relations & Compensation Analysis Annual Conference
November 5, 2019 - 9:00am-4:00pm
Best Western, 15 Spectacle Lake Drive, Dartmouth
Our team has developed an engaging session that focuses on labour relations topics that are challenging employers in the workplace.
- Can we . .? Should we . . ? What happens if. . .?
A look at commonly asked questions in Absenteeism Management
- Making a Case for “We Just Can’t”
A look at undue hardship and how you know when you have reached it
- Update on Accommodating Family Status
- In-Kind Remedies
I don’t need to pay you for time not worked. Or do I?
- Workplace Investigations
Key Considerations and Challenges
- Job Documentation and Business Objectives
- Short Answers to Common Questions in Arbitration and other Processes
A look at the use of without prejudice, standards of proof, disclosure and signatory to settlements in arbitration and settlement agreements including a look at questions from other processes such as wrongful dismissal, EI claims and Human Rights resolution conferences.
- Wellness in the Workplace
Guest Speaker from CBI Health Group
This conference is sold out!