Mark Your Calendars!
Health Association Nova Scotia’s Labour Relations & Compensation Analysis team will again be offering regionally based education in the spring of 2019.
We are pleased to offer an exciting educational program for administrators, managers, supervisors, HR professionals, and occupational health nurses.
- From the Local News to a Pink Slip – How Off Duty Actions Impact Employment
- Cameras in the Workplace – Implications for Employers
- A Practical Guide to Managing Workplace Impairment, Disciplinary vs. Accommodative Responses
- How to Enhance Labour-Management Meetings – Guest Presenters - Conciliation Services
- A Look at Recent Cases and What They Mean to Employers
May 15, 2019 - Old Orchard Inn, Wolfville, NS
May 16, 2019 - Best Western, Dartmouth, NS
May 23, 2019 - Membertou Trade & Convention Centre, Sydney, NS
Registration materials will be available in early April.